Christmas is just around the corner. People’s priorities have changed this 2020 and many of us are already thinking smarter as to what best Christmas gift to give to our family.
If you’re thinking of getting a safer home for your family in the midst of pandemic, then you should consider buying a house and lot this Christmas season.
Buying a house is a major commitment but it’s the best option you have right now if you’re worried about your family’s current situation -> you’re living in a neighborhood where people are not taking seriously the pandemic restrictions; you might be living with relatives/in laws who can’t stay home due to work, etc.; or you just want to live in a safe and secured community with your family while embracing the new normal. Now more than ever, it is a worthy and necessary investment!
Because of the scenarios mentioned above, husband and I were thinking of buying a new house since last June. No matter how careful we are for our family, it’s a bit stressful knowing that we are surrounded by people who have different ideas from us about the coronavirus. Obviously, it’s just something we can’t control.
If you’re already thinking of buying a new house but you’re concerned about having a lack of budget, do you know there are affordable house and lot from Lumina Homes for as low as P500,000?
LUMINA HOMES HOUSE AND LOT PACKAGES
Lumina Homes Packages range from P500,000 to P1.7 million which can be availed through easy financing options under Bank and Pag-IBIG. Reservation fee for a quality 2-storey home is as low as 5,000 pesos, very much affordable, certainly better than buying a new gadget for your family!
Lumina house and lot offerings comes in various types that suit your housing needs and family budget. You can choose from:
- Anna Rowhouse – a 24 sqm house on 36 sqm typical lot with provision for 1 bedroom
- Angelique Townhouse – a 35 sqm house on 36 sqm typical lot with provision for 2 bedrooms and carport
- Angeli Duplex – a 42 sqm house on 54 sqm typical lot with provision for 3 bedrooms and carport
- Athena Single Firewall – a 53 sqm house on 63 sqm typical lot, with provision for 3 bedrooms, family area, and carport
WHY BUY A HOUSING UNIT FROM LUMINA HOMES ASIDE FROM AFFORDABILITY?
- It’s a SAFE AND SECURE subdivision equipped with a 24/7 guarded entrance, roving security, and shuttle service.
- If you’re worried about the virus, you can relax because at the height of the pandemic, regular measures were taken to disinfect the amenities. That includes disinfecting covered multi-purpose hall, gazebo, play area, mini gardens, and shuttle service to keep homeowners from getting infected.
- Lumina Homes are strategically located in less populated areas, but are easily reached through major thoroughfares.
- House and lots are built-to-last using “cast-in-place” and “Industrialized Building System (IBS)” technology which makes each home durable, disaster-ready, and pest-resistant.
- They can be trusted. Yes, Lumina Homes is the affordable housing arm of Vista Land, the Philippines’ largest homebuilder known for housing brands that also include Camella, Lessandra, and Vista Residences among others. It was awarded “Top 1 Developer” by Pag-IBIG Fund in the Pag-IBIG Fund Chairman’s Report held last February 2020 for having the most housing loans takeout value and for serving the most number of housing borrowers nationwide.
- Since 2012, it was able to expand its geographical footprint to over 50 project locations in key cities and municipalities that include Rizal, Bulacan, Pampanga, Bataan, Zambales, Nueva Ecija, Tarlac, Pangasinan, La Union, Cagayan, Isabela, Cavite, Batangas, Laguna, Quezon, Camarines Norte, Albay, Sorsogon, Iloilo, Capiz, Cebu, Negros Occidental, Agusan del Norte, Zamboanga del Sur, Bukidnon, Misamis Occidental, Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, and South Cotabato.
So if you’re still having doubts, imagine the things below:
Last but not the least, buying this Christmas Season will score you some great deals. Lumina launched its “Bahay Goals Bundle” promo wherein throughout the ‘ber’ months, all Lumina house and lots availed will automatically come with free water and electricity application fee, and free Homeowners’ Association (HOA) membership fee.