Weddings these days are getting more and more expensive. The total amount does not only cover the preparation expenses, the wedding day and honeymoon but also the prenuptial photo shoot.
Is it really necessary? For me, if there’s no budget then one can forget about it. What’s important is the marriage anyway, right?
For me and Fred though we found it necessary. This is for us to be able to feel comfortable in front of our photographers and of course, getting ourselves formal pictures for the wedding invitation. Sticking to our budget, we chose the photography package which included the prenup photo session.
We had our prenup pictorial 10 weeks before our wedding. We had two schedules because we’ve chosen to have the pictorial in 4 locations. We enjoyed a lot but it was very tiring, I can’t believe smiling and posing for the camera can be that difficult!
So here are the results of our struggles haha! I listed as well the details which might be helpful for some of you who are preparing for the big day!
Day 1 – Location
- Our Company’s Office
- Good Shepherd, Banawa, Cebu City
Day 2 – Location
- Fort San Pedro, Pigafetta Street, Cebu City (Entrance Fee of P50 per person)
- South Road Properties (SRP) – Cebu City (You need to get a permit for this)
- Kishanta, Talisay City, Cebu (Last minute decision, a friend of mine convinced us to have our photoshoot here and it was worth it!)
Must-Have for the Prenup Photoshoot:
- Assistant (my sister was very patient with me that day, thanks sis!)
- Outfit, accessories
- Photographer of course
- Gay/best friends to make you laugh and feel relax
Photos taken in the Office
Photo taken in Good Shepherd, Banawa
Photos taken in Fort San Pedro
Photos taken in SRP
Photo taken in Kishanta
There you have it! Next story, our wedding day!